Sunday 3 February 2013

So I went out today still made me feel rough and tired but was better than Friday. But I've found that there is some foods you can buy from supermarkets. Now I went to a Tesco Extra and I know there may have been more there than in most so sorry if this doesn't help. I got a different type of non-wheat bread which I might try later so I will let you know how i get on with it. But to my surprise I found some pre-cooked meals. I found them in the Gluten free range which I will point out was less than a row in Tesco which is disgusting considering the amount of people that can't eat this stuff. But I did find two pre-done meals that follow the Endo diet one is a Chicken Casserole and the other is a Vegetable curry. Don't get me wrong I'm going to be making most my meals from scratch but lets not be unrealistic I am a working girl and at some point I'm going to get lazy and I'm going to want to come  in and put something in the oven. So I'm really hoping they are nice, I don't expect amazing but nice would be good.

So that was the practical things I bought but then I had a bit of fun and found Gluten Free Diary Free Chocolate buttons, again I know Chocolate isn't part of the Endo diet but a girls got to live, and to by surprise they aren't bad. You can tell after a couple that they aren't quite right but they will do for the occasional slip. Then there was the Wheat free Gluten free Diary free double chocolate cakes. I'm telling you about these things as this was my big worry that I wouldn't find any nice things to eat but I have so I'm a little more chilled. I also found some great drinks that are meant to help and aren't bad for the diet.

Then I came home and started cooking. So I've cooked from scratch a Thai Red Curry Sauce and a Tomato Sauce both smell fab and taste even better, there is allot to be said for fresh ingredients. I'm going to take some picture once they have cooled down and I'll post them.

Can't actually wait to start eating more of this stuff I think my diet and general health is going to be so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment