Friday 1 February 2013

So day two. Went out for an hour shopping today and anyone who tells you you will be back to normal a couple of days after an op clearly hasn't had one. Basically I felt like crap. I'll be fine but back to house rest.  Anyway day two and whilst the book I'm using for support and meal idea says treat yourself after week ten of being on the Endo diet (or as I call it the End Of fun diet) I decided to do it on day two. So I've had my nails and eyebrows done. Gotta say this is the first time I've actually felt like it in a long time. That's probably because I'm not in as much pain. But anyway it has cheered me up and even if I can't do much yet I can at least feel a little better by getting dressed and looking normal like myself again. It also helps that I have a friend that does nails and beauty treatments so I didn't have to go to a salon and if I didn't feel great and needed to stop I could. But for anyone else in the Warrington area she is ace and makes you feel really at home and well worth booking in with. Her facebook page is Confidence Beauty Permanent Make Up. So I'm waiting for my jars to come tomorrow and all my Endo friendly food is being delivered tonight from Ocado. I've got to say I'm actually looking forward to it and I'm going to throw myself into this. You will also all be please to note that I have been good today, I had fruit this morning, Chicken Salad this afternoon and Chicken Stir Fry tonight. I know there is allot of Chicken in that diet but I do actually like Chicken and its the best meat for an Endo diet and I'm sorry and whilst I'm very much committed to the Diet I just can't stop eating some things yet. I will also fess up I am still drinking tea with milk. It is Decaf and I have also started drinking green and cranberry tea so I'm having less but I am having it. I will do my best to stop but think that one is going to take me a while. So I'm signing off for today and I will let you know how my cooking experience goes tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment